Expression of Interest for Trainings
Marvi Rural Development Organization is nonprofit and non-governmental organization working for the empowerment of deprived communities since its inception 1994. Currently MRDO is implementing an Institutional Development Project in collaboration with Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund in district Ghotki, in this regard MRDO required Consultant for following training titles
- Open Defecation Free Villages (3-days)
- Youth Centers (vertical and horizontal growth) (3-days)
- Development of Proposal (3-days)
- Refresher training on PSC and its Management (3-days)
- Attendance Sheet
- Pre and Post Test
- Training Report
- Master Degree in Social Science or other related discipline
- At least 5-years of progressive professional work experience, with at least Three years of experience in training.
- Previous experience of trainings conducted/facilitated on relevant subjects
- Substantial experience in training delivery as a resource person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Sindhi, Urdu and English.
- Only short listed party/ parties would be contacted for award of consultancy.
- Training venue, Food and Refreshment will be arranged by MRDO
- Trainer will borne their lodging and boarding expenses
Interested consultant/Firms should send their proposals/EOI with CV for above mentioned trainings with Training Contents, an outlining methodology and per/day fee Schedule no later than 22-August, 2015 on email@example.com